Saturday, February 13, 2010

Wow.

After reading entries from two blogs I follow, I feel so normal.

I'm not saying that anything is a bad thing, or even a good thing... I'm just... saying. Maaaan. I don't think I'll ever be able to fully understand these things. The only thing that worries me is if these people will forever fully lose sight of themselves.





BUT ANYWAY.

Today was the day of the audition. We spent ages driving to the university and finding the right building, and then I was sent to a practice room to warm up, and then they called me in and within five minutes, I played my piece and did sight-reading. And then I went out again and we went home.

Dang... we drove all the way there and back just for five minutes of violin playing that I barely remember now. I suppose that's a good thing. You know how you make a mistake and then keep dwelling on it later? Well, I don't think I made any mistakes and overall I was very satisifed with my performance.

So, in short, the orchestra audition went rather well. I'll be hearing from them in about a week. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment