Sunday, February 14, 2010

This is the end...

...beautiful friend...
This is the end... my only friend, the end...


I feel kind of sad right now.


I've been feeling like this on and off for the past week or so. I'll be fine for most of the day, but I won't go a day at school without feeling lonely and antisocial at least once. Then anytime from four o'clock onwards, I'll end up feeling tired and down and this usually results me in curling up on my bed and doing nothing. Which either makes me feel better, or doesn't.

Either it's just my body clock trying to settle back into a normal routine, or it's that time of the month. Or both. I don't know. Part of it is the old loneliness, too. Over the years, all my best friends have disappeared from my school, one by one. Tis depressing.

Anyway, it's not good because it's discouraging me from doing my homework. Since 2008 I've had a habit of not doing homework because I make up an excuse like "naahh I'm not feeling so great right now" when hey, it could be a lot worse. Well... at least I shot most of my film for Photography today. Thank God still life is considered a genre, it's so easy and the simplest things produce the nicest pictures.

Oh well... at least I'm still spending hours on my beloved violin. And sometimes I'm doodling the odd cartoon or two. I may lack skill in drawing people, but I still find pleasure in drawing characters and expressions nonetheless.

Jeez, why have my blog entries been so depressing lately? Oh, wait... I guess this entry answers that question.

I could really go for something made of meat wrapped in pastry right now...

No comments:

Post a Comment