Tuesday, January 12, 2010

The Worst Dream Ever

I had a bad dream this morning, just before I woke up. It's quite rare for me to have bad dreams.

It went like this... I came home and I noticed two strange things:
1. Lots of people on DeviantArt - in fact, just about ALL of them - had been given new avatars that showed a picture of a cute cartoon dog, each one coloured and designed differently to match their owner.
2. My family was packing?!
I asked, "What's going on?" And my parents told me that we were going on holiday. I got really upset and I threw a TANTRUM because nobody had told me about it and I was already comfortable at home right now and anyway, how the hell could I pack in five minutes?! And this also explained the avatars on DeviantArt, because all of THOSE people were going on holiday to the same place as well, and nobody had given ME an avatar of my own.
I cried and stormed to my room, where I started to slowly pack and put my shoes on, while still crying and sobbing pathetically all the while. Yeeahh I was kinda being really overdramatic. And I was also plucking bits out of my hair because someone had replaced the blonde bits with some other horrible colour. Oo (DON'T ASK.)
Twice I looked up and saw my dad washing his hands or something in the bathroom, and we both looked at each other but he didn't even say anything about my crying, he just ignored me. Eventually I stomped out of my room and SCREAMED something at him but I can't remember what it was. I followed my dad down the hallway into the garage...
...To find that my mum and my brother were sitting in the family car, with ALL of their and dad's luggage inside as well. I said, "You're gonna leave me here?" And my mum said simply, "Yep."
I stared at her in disbelief, my eyes welling with tears again. "You can't do this to me, Mum..."
"Yes, we can!" she replied. "Since you're being such an immature little crybaby, we're going to leave without you. Bye!"

And that's when I woke up, frightened as all hell.

I love my family so much, and they love me the same. If my mum ever said that to me in real life, I don't know what I'd do.


-ahem-
on a lighter note
I SAW AVATAR YESTERDAY
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF -spontaneously leaps on the fan bandwagon-

No comments:

Post a Comment