Sunday, January 10, 2010

OKAY UHH

Grumpy time's over now. Seriously. Forgive me, I was in a right STATE. x'D;;

Soooo... what's new? I've been taking a huge liking to lions lately, probably because I've been watching too many Lion King parodies on YouTube... ahahaha... I can't help it, TLK is awesome for spoofing and watching Scar singing I Believe In A Thing Called Love just kills me. XD

Anyway, during my lion fangirling, I discovered that yes, there actually ARE black-maned lions:



I think that's seriously cool. D: FFFFFFFFF

And taking an interest in lions is good, because I can learn how to draw them so that I can draw my character Forker in lion form - for those who are confused, Forker is a demon who can take on the secondary form of a lion. He has ash-blond fur and a grey mane. I luffs my angry little lion dude~ <:3

AAAAHHH TOO MUCH USE OF THE WORD LION
LIIIIIIOOOOOONNN
LIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON.
-gunned down-

bleh.

Hey I'm seeing Avatar tomorrow, YIPPEEEEE~!

No comments:

Post a Comment