Thursday, December 31, 2009

"How many cups of sugar...

...does it take to get to the moon?"
"Uuhh... three and a half?"

XDDDD AH LAWD. I love that movie. Guess what the movie is and you get a cookie!

SO. So so soooooooo. Here are a few New Years resolutions!

1. I am to draw every day. This must consist of at least one thing from my imagination, and one thing from observation (people, anatomy studies, still life etc). If the need should arise, I'll make a few exceptions if, for instance, I'm not feeling good or I'm too busy, in which case I don't have to draw from observation but I still must draw something from my imagination. (After all, drawing can be a way of cheering yourself up!)

2. I am to create at least two finished detailed artworks - ones that will NOT make me cringe later - every month.

3. I am NOT to procrastinate, and I must complete ALL homework, assignments, projects and artworks on time (which does NOT mean "at the last minute").

4. I am to floss my teeth at least once a week.

Aaaaaaaaand that's it~! Let's see if I can accomplish my goals for 2010!

And like other people, I do hope that 2010 will be much better than 2009, which was full of the recession, the swine flu and the deaths of many celebs... not to mention me getting ill a lot of times and experiencing those dreaded cysts. <|C

SO YEAH. Bring good times for us, TwentyTen!

No comments:

Post a Comment