Wednesday, December 30, 2009

CAAAAAAAAAAEEEK

YES.
CAKE.
>8U

Today I got up after playing Guitar Hero - I've completed the game and now I'm doing it all over again on Medium! - and my left arm HURT LIKE HELL.
So now I'm taking a break from the game for a couple of days. I shall miss it very much. y_____y;;; ah well.

But on the plus side... I've got ART for y'all!




I decided to experiment with some of my new markers I got for Christmas, and lemme tell ya, I'm really happy that I'm finally able to make Bullet's proper skin tone! C8




Uh, yeah, just a pageful of doodles.
The explanation for pre-pyscho!Bullet is that in a roleplay with Deege and I, Bullet got... well... really, really, really, really, really, really, REALLY angry. And he let it all out by walking into a bar and kicking the ASSES of a bunch of Hunters in there. Yep.
Just so you know - rageful Bullet = CRAZY Bullet. So don't go near him when he's like that. 8|


THAT'S ALL FOLKS~

No comments:

Post a Comment