Saturday, July 10, 2010

And love is not a victory march

It's a cold and it's a broken Hallelujaaaah...~

I love that song. <3


SO UMM. I figured out yesterday that if I grab a blank canvas or piece of paper and just start drawing/colouring aimlessly, then I'm more likely to come up with a piece of art. Seriously. I can sometimes get some pretty good ideas in my head before I start drawing but now, I realize that usually they come WHILE I'm drawing.

...Sweet as. 8DDD


So um... HAVE A DOODLE.


It's Louie and I have no idea who he's talking to or what he's pointing at. Partially because I'm scared to add anything that will destroy the picture. Oh well. Suggestions?
I also have no idea why he looks so goddamn happy. Louie's usually kinda quiet and subdued. HMMMM.


I think I had a dream about hippies.
o_o


-runs away to do other stuff-

No comments:

Post a Comment